Mother Earth – LIMITED EDITION Collector Art Prints, and Original Print (Limited)
She cradled her children in her arms and adorned them with flowers and green. It was her hope that they might see the wonder that she had once been, and could be again. A beautiful celebration in honor of the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day.
All prints are handmade from start to finish by the artist. FIRST ORIGINAL PRINT AVAILABLE (Limited One) will be marked with OP and numbered as first of the limited edition print batch.
- 12" by 18" archival art LIMITED EDITION print
- Numbered, signed by artist, and titled with PENCIL*** (See below for more info)
- High quality textured archival art paper
- High quality archival art inks resist fading over time
- 8 color ink system prints brightest and most accurate colors
- Actual paper size 13" by 19"
- Printed area slightly smaller than 12" by 18" to fit standard 12" by 18" matte opening so you have the option to frame your art affordably
- Print is mailed in a shipping tube for safe keeping
ART PRINTS - Archival art prints are handmade and are printed on textured archival art paper so they are comparable to a real painting. The inks are bright and colorfast. Archival art prints are made to last which means the vibrancy will hold up over time. These are perfect for the person who wants to keep their artwork for years to come.
***PENCIL is used to sign Art With Erika official limited edition prints. Pencil, unlike pen, cannot be scanned and replicated by a computer. In the art collector world, authentic professional artistic prints are always signed with graphite.