Let Them Eat Cake – Art Prints, and Original (Limited)
Inspired by the historically inaccurate quote by Marie Antoinette, “let them eat cake”, this storybook rendition of the sweet and over the top queen of France is a lighthearted party of sparkle, sugar, and fancy skirts. Marie’s tall cotton candy wig is adorned with pink roses, and a table of scrumptious sweets fills the room with the smell of pastries and cream. Would you like a slice of cake?
The original watercolor painting measures 9 by 9 inches and is framed in a white shadowbox. Hand crafted roses are created by the artist, and every petal is cut by hand and painted with watercolor so that they seamlessly blend into the rest of the watercolor painting.
This archival art print is a photographed copy of an original watercolor painting. All prints are handmade from start to finish by the artist and adorned with Swarovski Crystals, just like the original painting.
- Print with white matte board measures 8 by 8 inches
- White backer board and plastic wrap for safe keeping
- High quality textured archival art paper looks like original watercolor painting
- High quality archival art inks resist fading over time
- 8 color ink system prints brightest and most accurate colors
- Embellished by hand with authentic Swarovski Crystals